Register or Log-In NOW! **MEMBERS ONLY ACCESS**NOTE TO OWNERS *** PRIOR APPROVAL IS REQUIRED ON ALL RENTERS PRIOR TO MOVE IN ... See Rental & Sales List for rental application
Owners If you have not registered, Please Register TODAY! To gain all the advantages of a registered user, click here to register now.
Click Here for Registration Instructions.
NOTE: You must be a unit owner to become a registered user. Tenants please contact your property manager or owner for website access.
Please call the Hidden Springs Office for any other information (407) 862-3140 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Hidden Springs Condominiums Community Site
Please DO NOT Drop off ANYTHING at compactor other than trash. For furniture pick up please contact office (407) 862-3140 and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
We encourage you to use this website for the valuable information it offers about our neighborhood! Please take a tour and see the wonderful information and services that are now at your fingertips.
Contact Us if you have any questions. If you have any ideas on how we can improve our site suggestions are welcome.
CLASSIFIED SECTION FOR FREE ADVERTISING PLEASE LIST YOUR UNITS HERE SO THE OFFICE IS AWARE AS WE GET SEVERAL WALK-INS DAILY
Check out Property News Update for Projects, Hidden News, etc. & Documents for Hidden Springs Newsletter.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY NUMBER - (407)992-6971
1) Emergency Information Form - This document MUST be filled in and completed and returned to the Hidden Springs Office by mail or e-mail. The form can also be found on the website. Please e-mail email@example.com to provide the office with current phone numbers and e-mail addresses for contact emergency information.
2) A copy of management contract with owner (if any); lease application; approval letter; and a copy of the current lease in each owner hard file. - It was voted by the board that each owner that presently has a tenant it their unit provide all of the above information to the Hidden Springs Office immediately. May 2009 it was voted and passed that these procedures be followed (letter attached). If your name is not on the deed of the property you are considered a tenant. If you live in the unit and not visiting, you are considered a tenant. If the owner has someone other than themselves living in the unit, even if family or friend at no charge, there must be a lease on file and all procedures must be fol lowed including a background check with approval letter. A copy of the tenant application is on the community website.
3) A copy of current insurance on unit. - The HOA office needs a copy of the certificate of insurance from your insurance carrier proving that you carry insurance for the inside of your unit.
4) A current key in file for emergency purposes. - Rules & Regulations 22: The Association shall retain a pass key to all Units. No Unit Owner shall alter any lock or install a new lock without the written consent of the Association (ARB Application). Where such consent is given, the Unit Owner shall provide the Association with an additional key. The ARB application is found on the website.
5) All owners PLEASE register on community website - It is important that each owner register as soon as possible. This site provides a single place where the residents can find news and information or discuss issues about the community; receive valuable current updates on projects and announcements & copies of the community newsletters. Also, we send out e-mail blast for emergencies through the website. Please visit http://www.hiddenspringscondo.com and click on Login. To register click on "Click here to register now" and fill out the form and click on "New User". Within 24 hours your registration will be accepted and you will be activated.
* Be sure to check the New/Archives for upcoming events.
* Place work order request for the community
* Submit complaints
* ARC Forms for Interior/Exterior request, Condo Documents, ByLaws, Rules & Regulations; Tenant Application and more.
6) Keys - Please visit the on-site office and the amenities key to the pool & fitness room can be purchased current cost is $20.00. The price is subject to change with lock improvement being considered by the Association. Mailbox keys can be found by visiting the United States Postal Service located on Montgomery Road.